Good Schools = Excellent Home Values Both Present & Future!
There’s no denying that homes located in sought after school districts can impact home values. Good schools actually PROTECT home values. Many buyers today are willing to sacrifice items on their “home want list” to make sure that the home they purchase is in a good school district. Recent surveys conducted by Realtor.com gathered data from 1,000 participants. The survey showed that a whopping 91 percent of respondents included school boundaries in their decision-making process for choosing a home.
Lassiter High School located in the East Cobb County is one such school that ranks well above others in the State of Georgia. Here are some figures that are sure to impress:
Lassiter High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Georgia for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 1%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 1%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 1%)
- Graduation Rate Highest graduation rate (Top 10%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 5%)
- Lassiter High School is ranked within the top 1% of all 2,174 schools in Georgia (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school’s student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
- The diversity score of Lassiter High School is 0.42, which is more than the diversity score at state average of 0.41. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
The good news? Cotton States has numerous communities that are in highly sought after school districts, including one of our newest communities, Mabry Grove which is located in the Lassiter High School district. Best of all, our thoughtfully designed homes and stunning communities offer outstanding features that any growing family would desire. These beautiful homes are sure to maintain high home values and excellent resale values in the future!